Awesome Concealer from Oil of Olay

I am truly amazed at the quality of this product! At 56 years of age, I’ve likely spent thousands of dollars over the years searching for a good looking, feeling and concealing product, yet, until now, I found none or, if I did, they were no longer available when I needed more. I have tried expensive department store brands, private brands, I have even mixed my own using several of the ones I’ve purchased to no avail. I have to be really honest here. I don’t think I would’ve ever even looked at Oil of Olay for a good concealer product. I’ve used other products of theirs with so-so or really good results, but this ALL-IN-ONE EYE CARE is, without a doubt, the absolute best concealing product I’ve ever tried.

I was skeptical because I use a mineral powder foundation product, but I’m amazed. I hate to sound so overly excited but you just don’t understand how many products I really went through (never mind dollars and cents) trying to find a concealer that blends, doesn’t cause my mascara to bleed (a common issue among the ones I’ve previously used), feels terrific, masks small wrinkles, and 100% works with my foundation and skin care products. I’m so happy I was able to try this because I am 100% sold!

I’ve tried creams, liquid concealers, wand concealers, powder concealers (much like my foundation) and if something worked, it wasn’t available when I needed more. I’ll bet I can count on Oil of Olay to continue this product because the results are truly great. It doesn’t smudge off with sweat (I live in a very humid part of the country and have no air conditioning in my car) yet it washes right off when the time comes to remove my makeup. I don’t know the exact cost of this product but I do know those two little jars will last a very long time. It takes so little patted lightly into the under-eye area blending into the upper cheekbones, I’ve barely made a dent in this product after using it every single day but maybe one since receiving it (about 2 weeks ago). In fact, I’m still using what’s in the lid! I’ve not even begun using the jars.

I’m sorry to be so long-winded about this but am just so excited. After years of searching and trying product after product, it took this effort to find a cream that matches my skin perfectly and performs just like I need it to work. Thanks, Oil of Olay! I love ALL-IN-ONE EYE CARE &  will be sharing this information on my blog as well.

#PurchasesMadeSimple #OilofOlay #ALL-IN-ONEEyeCareCream #OilofOlayConcealer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really Versatile Lighting For Places Difficult to Light

Terrific Bluetooth Speaker with Handy Loop For Carrying

Fantastic Hair Spray that DOESN’T Give Me “Helmet Head”